Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Another Check, Another Trade

I got paid today! Woot! Take a look:

I also withdrew about another $200 via Direct Deposit. My total earnings for January were $1933.84. That breaks down to $24.79 per hour, considering I logged 78 total hours last month. Not too shabby... And the checks are just going to get bigger from here. I'm more than happy to help anyone earn a check like this, too. Just let me know if you're interested. You can leave me a message at 631.954.1919 and I'll get back to you ASAP.
So... Remember that green paperclip I started out with? I traded up to a Bic pen with a medium tip from my friend, Sarah, in Ohio. Sarah is really involved with Virtual Ability,  and traded with me so that I would bring attention to their organization. Make sure you check them out!

Take a look at my happy new pen:

It is brand new, black ink, and worth about $0.20. So, who has something that they would like to trade with me? I'll trade anything for it, as long as it is worth more than 20 cents. And if you trade something worth $5 or over, I'll even link to your website, fan page, or blog in my next trade entry. Remember, unless you live near me, we will trade through post. Make sure you read my Green Paperclip Blog Entry so you understand my conditions.

If you want to trade, either leave a comment or send me an email.

1 comment:

  1. Love this!!! I want to trade you a handmade pendant worth $6. Silver plated with paua shell.

    ReplyDelete