Thursday, April 26, 2012

Raising Money for Non-Profits

I love my work at home business. I love that the company I work for encourages those that are in the business to HELP others. I have helped change the lives of many people that have been looking for a way to earn money from home. I have helped people that want to shop for all-natural products and not spend a ton of money on them.

But, this blog post isn't about my business and the people that I have helped. This post is about the non-profit organizations I have been able to help raise money for. There are a bunch of them, too: churches, boy scout packs, animal rescues, shelters, small non-profits that thrive solely on donations from people and so on.

The way it works is VERY simple... the non-profit fills out three forms (which I send to them) and they are enrolled into my organization. They earn a percentage of EVERY SINGLE PERSON that I place below them that shops online. On the fifteenth of every month, a check is sent to the non-profit. That's it. It is a passive fundraiser, as the non-profit doesn't have to sell anything, ask for money, or even do anything. If they want to get involved, they are more than welcome to and will certainly earn more money.

"So, how can I help?" you might ask. It's simple. You join my team, enrolling under the non-profit you want to help. You change some of your monthly grocery shopping to the company I work for. The non-profit that you signed up under receives a percentage of what you shop for. That's it. Really. If you refer people, they will also be enrolled under the non-profit you enrolled under and the non-profit will receive a percentage or their shopping, too. PLUS, you will earn some money back, if you want it. (And, hey, who doesn't want extra money??)

Furthermore, when you sign up to help out a non-profit by switching some of your shopping, you will receive $100 in FREE shopping as a "thank you" from the company I work for, not to mention a bunch of other benefits.

If you are interested in registering a non-profit organization for a passive fundraiser OR if you want to get more details on how to help a non-profit  that is already enrolled within my company, please fill out the form below and I will contact you myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment