Saturday, April 14, 2012

Whoops... I've Neglected You!

I was so outrageously busy in March, I neglected to post here. Oops. So sorry. It won't happen again. I was SLAMMED last month: two destination weddings, my twins' 4th birthday, my mom's 60th birthday and surprise party, my sister coming into town, yada yada yada. Oh, and I built my business as much as I could. Of course, I received a check for the work I did in February:


I must say, I was actually a bit disappointed with this check. I mean, $472 is a good check for working from home for anyone. I also received a rebate check at the end of February:


And I received another rebate check for $10.71, but I didn't scan it. I've earned $4,648.67 since joining in August. I can't wait to get my check next week for the work that I did in March-- Even though it was a very busy month for me.

OH! A lot of people have listened to my presentation and said that they are "too old" to start a business. I disagree. My mom, who turned 60 on 3/31, started her business in January. She became a Director last night. Last month, she earned a check:

No, it is not a large check, but the check she earned for last month (and will get next week) is double that. The one she will get next month will be 5x the above check. This business is all about helping people build their own organizations and earn money for their own wants and needs. I'm thrilled to help people achieve their financial goals and fulfill their dreams.

I've been on vacation with my family for a week. During that week, I helped my mom become a director (and get a $200 bonus) and have watched my team grow by five people. I am looking forward to going home tomorrow and starting my presentations again on Monday. Most of all, I cannot wait to get my check next week, which I know is going to be at least $1800.

Oh, by the way, if you are looking to earn money from home, let me know... There is a $1,000 guarantee this month and I would love to help you achieve it.

The Armchair Millionaire tally:

Amount earned: $4,648.67
Needed to earn: $995,351.33

No comments:

Post a Comment