Thursday, September 29, 2011

Win A Prize for Reading My Blog!

Me having my makeup done before addressing the camera.
I'm a really fortunate person. I always have been, and I count my blessings for that every day. Yes, I work hard, but I love, love, love entering contests and competing. After all, if you don't enter, you can't win! Throughout my life, I've won jewelry, trips, cash, clothes... Tons of stuff. I offer contests and incentives to my team, because that is what motivates me. Every time there is an incentive offered by corporate, I do my best to hit that incentive. I just want to win.

You can imagine my delight when I received an email from My Memories, offering me a prize to give away to a blog reader as well as for someone on my work-from-home team. How fun! They gave me the $80 scrapbooking suite, plus a $20 coupon for their website. So, if you would like to enter to win this prize, please leave a comment below. If your name is drawn, you will be contacted.  This contest ends on October 31. I'm so excited to award a prize to someone!

Incidentally, I cashed out another Direct Deposit of $139. Talk about excited! Here is the tally of what I have earned towards becoming an armchair millionaire:

MONEY RECEIVED: $1,036.26
AMOUNT REMAINING: $998,963.74

Yahooo! I am over $1,000 on my way toward my goal! I can't wait until checks are sent out on October 15. If I did my calculations correctly, I will not be hitting Director III this month, but Dionne just might hit Director IV. Danielle should still be at Director, and a couple of other people on our team are soooo close to being there. It is so much fun to watch everyone earn money and change their lives. If you would like to join my team, please send me an email and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment