Saturday, January 28, 2012

Just to Clarify

For some reason, people have been messaging me to join my team, thinking that it is for Candy Cain Travel. This is NOT the case. I started a side business as a favor to a friend. Now I want that side business to become my primary source of income. The travel industry is SO sporadic. The income comes in waves. It's completely unstable. you don't get paid until 4 - 6 weeks AFTER people travel. Plus, why in the world would I hire people to work from home that have never been involved in the travel industry before??? It just doesn't make sense.

People have this romanticized view of the travel industry... They get to travel around the world for free, they get to plan trips for amaaaazing clients, there is no stress.... None of which is true! Yes, I travel around the world, but I WORK extremely hard. I teach people how to do destination weddings. I teach hotels how to make a profit working with American clients. I bust my butt, and I have been doing it for a long time. Ask anyone that has seen me work the travel business, and they will tell you how hard I work. So, no, I'm not hiring for Candy Cain Travel.

The side business I have is something that ANYONE can do. If you are over the age of 18 and live in the USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Netherlands, Australia or New Zealand, you can join my team. I'm looking for people full-time or part-time to start immediately. I will HELP you achieve your goals. I've earned a little over $3400 in four months, very part time... I am now focusing on this full-time, and I expect a check for at least $1500 next month.

I hope to hear from you. Thanks for reading my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment