Saturday, June 9, 2012

Why Working From Home is Worth it To ME.

It has been nearly a month since I've written a blog entry. I'm so sorry that I haven't been writing. With Memorial day, the twins, planning travel, traveling myself, cleaning out my house and working, I haven't had time to write a blog entry. I'll try to keep up a little more, considering that I have so many new followers. I'm sorry to have let you down!

A week after my last entry, I received the following check:


Not too shabby with everything else I do, eh? I love working from home. I love that I don't have to do sales. I love that I am not under pressure to meet a quota. I love that I don't have to spend my paycheck on carrying an inventory. This is the best work from home business I've ever experienced it. I've been working since August 2011, and I have earned $7875. (Remember that I started and it was VERY part-time. I started doing full-time in the middle of March.)

I want to share a quick story about the above check. For those of you that do not know, I have 4 year old twins. I really wanted to put them in a gymnastics camp twice a week (3 hours per day) during the summer at Gym-Nest, where they already attend once a week. However, it is $90 per child with NO twins' discount for the summer. A seven week program translates to $630 PER CHILD for the summer, or $1260 for both of them. A bit steep, but I REALLY wanted to send them. The night of May 15, my husband and I were in bed, talking about the camp and the cost. He said that he would work some doubles, and I would use my monthly check in June, since I anticipated having a really good May. (Which, by the way, I ended up NOT having, in my humble opinion.) We would do whatever we could so that the twins could go to camp.

I thought my check for the work I did in April (my May check, which you see above) was only going to be $600 or so. I called my husband at work shrieking my head off-- I earned more than DOUBLE what I anticipated!!!!! It was enough to send one of them for the FULL summer, or both of them for 4 weeks without any unexpected expenses. I can't even begin to tell you how happy we were - how happy I was - to be able to pay for gymnastics camp for my twins without haveing to sacrifice ANYTHING else.

What would an extra $100 per month do for you? An extra $500? An extra $1000? A friend of mine got a check for over $12,000 last month... What would that do for you? You'd be surprised that it only costs you $1 to enroll in my company's organization and to join my team (until June 20, 2012). There are no monthly fees. It's a fantastic company that ANYONE can earn money with. I am happy to share this with you. Just shoot me a message and let me know what day and time works for you.

ARMCHAIR MILLIONAIRE TALLY:
Total Earned: $7,875,89
Total until $1MILLION: $992,124.11

No comments:

Post a Comment