Friday, February 10, 2012

What Would $1000 Do for YOU This Month?

Me "walking on water" for the budget "miracles" I pull off.
I learned something important yesterday: People really do read this blog. Many of the people that read it are folks that I went to school with in the South Country School District (I graduated BHS in 1994). They read for a while, then they send me a message. Even if they don't want to join my work from home team, they send me a message. My friend, Rebecca, reads my blog and sent me such an encouraging and uplifting message a few months ago, it really kept me going and got me through a very rough time. (So, thanks for that Becky! I won't forget it-- You don't know what your words meant to me.) Two friends from school messaged me yesterday because of my blog entry, and it was really encouraging to me. Not because it means that I'll probably have another two team members by the end of the day, but because it means that I'm not talking to the wall. I put a LOT of writing out there - whether my blog or on Yahoo! Voices -- and I never really know if it means anything to anyone. The fact that people have reached out to me makes me realize that my words are not going unread. It's an awesome feeling.

I can't tell you what a great feeling it is to be able to help my old friends - even if I haven't spoken with them in years - change their financial lives just by working from home. They can work part-time or full-time, and make a real dent in their debt. Knowing that I had a hand in helping them do so is so gratifying, I can't even put it into words. Making a difference in the lives of strangers is awesome, too. Knowing that I can help people has given me a sense of purpose that I never knew that I could have.

That being said, how would $1000 change things for you this month? I've gotta tell you, this is the first month that I haven't stressed about money. Would an extra $1000 change anything in your life right now? If it would, please send me an email. I would love to help you. The $1000 is guaranteed-- You just have to follow instructions. If you're coachable and can follow directions, I can help you get that grand.

No comments:

Post a Comment