Saturday, May 18, 2013

A Request for Help

The Myers Family: (l-r) Lorraine, Donald Jr, Dionne & Donald Sr.
As I wrote in my last entry, my best friend lost her dad on Thursday. It was unexpected and tragic, and we are all grieving. Dionne and I have been best friends since 1991, and I know her family very well. Dionne is the one that got me started working from home, which is why I am posting this here.

I would usually send a private message to a few close friends, asking of they would want to contribute to purchase flowers for Dionne. Well, this is different... Dionne is in Canada with her husband and her three sons, while her mother and brother are in New York, along with her father. The flight is absolutely outrageous, costing just under $600. Rather than sending a private message around for flowers, I am putting a request out for donations so that we can get at least one ticket for Dionne. It would be wonderful to get tickets for her boys, too, but one ticket would be wonderful.

If you would like to donate, please click the button below. Thank you, and God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment