Monday, October 8, 2012

Money For The Holidays

I remember this time of year before I started working with the company I work with now. I used to do direct sales with Aloette, Mary Kay, Avon, Pampered Chef and PartyLite. In October, I would do whatever I possibly could to get my friends and family to have parties just so that I could meet my quota. When it was all said and done, I ended up making less than $200 in profit. That really wasn't the kind of money that I was looking for when I signed up to do direct sales. Pairing that with the fact that my upline did NOTHING to help me, it was outrageously frustrating.
So, I tried to go the retail route. I worked at JC Penney, Macy*s, Bath & Body Works and Old Navy during various holiday seasons. I was on my feet for hours, working with rude people, trying to keep the inventory in the store neat, and making minimum wage. I would wear myself out and not get paid what I was worth. Talk about frustrating.

I know that there are a lot of people in this world that want (and need) to make extra money for the holidays. Fortunately, I am able to help a lot of these people. As a matter of fact, I can help you, dear reader, earn money from home. You can start earning cash for the holidays NOW, if you really wanted to. No begging your friends to have parties. No pressuring loved ones to "just buy something" from your catalog.

I have phone overviews every weeknight at 9pm EST that you can call in and listen to. I'm the one giving the overview, so you'll be speaking to me on the other end. I will answer any questions you might have-- No obligation. And I will help you earn some holiday cash. Heck, I can help you build a business to last a lonnnnng time, if you want. I will teach you everything.

If you are interested, either email me or fill out the form below.


No comments:

Post a Comment